HBD Ayah!♥


HAPPYBIRTHDAY MY SECOND HITLER, DADDY!! HURAAAYYY!
I realize, you're getting old everyday... And I always scared, and never want to live without you, forever. You're the first guy I love the most, for whole of my life. My love for you is more than just a word I ever told to you. You're my hero that ever been so true, you're more than just Adolf Hitler that always be my idol. You're more than just Ben10 who always protect the world from every monster, you may not protect the world but you protect my own world.. You're more than just a Zombie that I always scared at, you're more hideous if I go home late night. You always give me a big support for everything that I want to do. Even if your age is half of century now, I always wanted you to be my hero, when I'm sick, when I feel so scared because that creepy monster in my imaginations, when I feel so desperate about my exam's score, about my bad day, about the world, I want you to always beside me, to keep me calm everytime I feel that random mood.. BUT,  I just want to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAH! Longlife, don't forget to always keep your healthy, success in your carrier, and may Allah always bless you. Amin yarabbalallamin! I LOVEEEE YOU SO DAMMMMNNN MUCH DADDD!!♥♥♥♥♥ MWAAAH!!!!♥({})=*