I wish my parents could understand

When I hang out with a boy it doesn't mean he's my boyfriend.
School is hard an i'm trying my best.
I'm a teenager, I don't always have the best attitude.
I try to make the best decisions for myself.
I'm young and want to have fun.
If i'm out all night it doesn't mean i'm drinking or doing drugs.
Not all my friends can be a bad influence.
I feel useless whenever they compare me to other people.
I'm a teenager and Saturday night is my time to have fun with my friends.
I'm being lazy because I hate doing my same routines all the time.
Treat me the way that everyone treated a teenager because I'm not a child anymore. I mean.... you know I still don't want to grow up, it doesn't mean forever i want be a child, but someday i really have to grow up and you all know I tried to take care of myself.
So, I just want you two to understand me like you understand your biggest daughter and your only one son... I'm your children too, right? K. =')