fucking secret admirer.

Hey you! Whoever you are, whatever you do, I just want to say I don't EVEN know you and I NEVER want to know who you are. I wish you were disappear from this world and will never-ever get back from hell. Want to know why? It's because you're really.....REALLY disturbing me lately. Asking all of people who you think you know them but truly most of them doesn't even know you anyway. You ask them if they were know me and ask them to introduced me to you, that's really sucks you know?! And I really feel so disturbed<////3 If you really want to meet me and know more about me, that's not the way okay. I don't really like everybody knows me, so maybe you're the first who make me feel you just like a disturber.......sorry but that's the truth. I don't even want to be an arrogant person because of this. I just don't like what you've doing to know me more. You're like.......'freaky' secret admirer. Helloooooow, you should know that i've a boyfriend now and for your info, i really love him. So please stop asking me that you can be acquainted with me, because i don't want to. You're the most fucking stalker ever! So, if you reading this post right now, you're in the perfect time to stop stalking me and stop asking everyone that they're know me because they don't even care about what'll you do if they're know me. Ohya btw, tell this to your fucking friends, i'm not a BITCH that he told me i was. You just read my blog, not my life. Who you? a paranormal? No, you just a boy with the silly thought! You think you know me? You're simply think that i'm a bitch by just reading my blog and stalking my twitter? Then, you're so fucked dude. This is my journal anyway, I can do anything i like and tell everything i want. Things that you should know is, i love sharing my stories if that making me spread my happiness to anybody. I love writing anything thats on my mind and make it an amazing stories. And so there's nothing wrong if i like to telling a stories or mostly a vent. Don't you ever judge a person by its twitter/blog! If you don't like to reading my blog or whatever, just please stop. I pleasurely everybody that give a respect for my blog anyway... And who you??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU MEN! And STOP thinking that i was your girlfriend cause that's really annoying and disgusting!!!! Just go away and search somebody else, another girl that you can play with. Yes, i may like a tattoo very much, i'm the big fans of Hitlers and Nazi, I love zombie the most and I like hearing One Direction's songs. That's what makes me feel so alive and YOU CAN NEVER-EVER CHANGE THAT FROM MY LIFE. Is that makes me look like a bad girl? So you think if a girl have a tattoo that's makes her become a bad girl or even a bitch?! You're so fuck and everybody knows that! Is having a tattoo disturbing your life? Is loving a zombie makes the worlds end? You really have no idea, dude. You think I just like another girl that just take a simple time to known by? HAHA think that for a thousand years men, i'm not an ordinary girl, I'm special B-) And soooooo, the point is I don't like what you're doing now, STOP asking anybody to get to know me. And just please STOP asking me to acquainted with you. STOP giving me a direct massage or mention me either. Just live your life normally and pretend that you never-ever want to acquainted with me, know me, or even heard something about me. Try to not care and just go away from my life. I'm trying not to be arrogant but that's not a good chance now. So sorry and just stay away from me. Tell all of your friends too of course. Even if you friends is my junior highschool friends, but that's not making any changes. Btw, thanks for reading this, stalker. Now you know what to do, right? Thankyou very mucho for your understanding and have a nice day, dude.