Hey, October!

Well, say Hi out loud for October! This new months may gonna drives you more craaazyyy! Yea so get ready for the new adventures that'll comes to you! ;-} I bet so many wishes as usual in this new months that you want it to be happen, ryt? yeah, i have a lot of wishes, too. Or i should called it with "miracles". Yaps, a lot of miracles may gonna change my life. As i growing up, so many problem i've been through. I hate problems, God. =( Well, have to stay strong i think....yea i have to. :"> PLUS, new spirit, yeaaaaa!!!!\m/
I feel like October's an amazing month, yap, it's about Halloween anyway! \=D/ even if i'm not celebrate it but, hey it's about all the costume and the candies, ryt? =D Zombie, Mummy, Witch, and werewolves. Seriously, they're all amazing! I love costumes btw....But mostly, I love the candies, a lot<3 hmmm, even if i'm not celebrate it but, there'll be a lot of thriller & horror movie that'll comes! Yeaaaa can't wait can't waittt! Well, have a gooood October all!!!
With lovvvve, Cils♥♥♥