First of August.

Heyho, Buddies! Waaa, how could it be the first day of the month again??! Hah feels like its just yesterday I started the first day of July. But that's ok, Hello August! We already met for the 16th times of a year. ;D
Wait.....August? ITS HOLY-DAY!!! Wooooho! D-5 to go to the real 'Holy-Day' of Hari Raya!!! Well, talk about Hari Raya, looks like someone is going back to Aceh on next Monday.....I don't know what to say but......THAT'S SO AMAZING!!!!! I've never celebrate Hari Raya on my "real" home before!
So yeah, jadi inshaAllah hari Senin tanggal 5 nanti gue akan pulang kampuuuung, yuhuuu~~~ Dan rencananya Zeus&Mufasa akan gue titipkan kepada Mas O, ahh awalnya sempet bingung gitu mau gimana Zeus&Mufasa selama 1minggu lebih, tapi tiba2 seseorang bilang, "udah titipin di aku aja..." dan itu Mas O.....Oh God, i don't even know what to do without him, thankyou Mas!!!♥♥♥ Seneng sih, seneng banget malahan, soalnya selama 16tahun gue hidup di dunia ini seumur-umur gue belom pernah yg namanya Lebaran di Aceh. Excited sekaliiii! Meskipun sodara2 gue juga udah lumayan ga banyak di Aceh, tapi disana masih ada om2 gue yg dari Adolf Hitler. Pokoknya terakhir gue kesana itu adalah pas liburan kelulusan pas SMP, and feels soooo damn regret karena ga terlalu banyak mendokumentasikan suasana disana. Dan makanya nih kali ini inshaAllah ceritanya gue bakalan mendokumentasikan segala sesuatu hal-nya, mulai dari persiapan2nya, perjalanan ke bandara, pokoknya semua-muanya deh akan gue usahakan untuk selalu mendokumentasikannya untuk kalian! Sooo, don't forget to always check out my blog/youtube channel! :D Ohya! Btw, Minal'Aidin Wal'Faidzin, mohon maaf lahir&batin yaa semuanya! Semoga amalan yg udah kita kumpulin selama bulan puasa ini bisa diterima sama Allah untuk menjadi bekal buat di akhirat kelak. Amiin!o:-) Semoga libur Lebaran kalian menyenangkan!<3

So yeah, today i'm not going to post as much as i usually do, because today i'm going to show you what i've done lately! haha, yea so i just finished my super random video about me introducing myself to you guys with the purpose so you could know me more and I guess it'd be much easier and funnier if i could record it and make it became a video, isn't it? Ohyeah! and this video would be the opening for my next next next videos! So make sure you always check out my blog, ok? :D Ok, listen up, before you guys watching these video, the first thing is I'm sorry for not wearing my Hijab (hope that doesn't even matter to you), and the second thing is i'm so sorry because of my random attitude and faces.....especially for my creepy voices!!! I'm so sorry guys, I've tried my best for it-_- So yeah here's the videoooo~ hope you enjoy!
P.S: DON'T LAUGH TOO MUCH!!!-_-v



How? Did I look so creepy? How about my voices? Is that alright? I know, and I don't care about all of that because I'm having so much fun making this videos! HAHAHAHAHA :3 Okkkk, now i'm laughing by seeing myself...........how freak am i honestly?-_-
So after making those video, I'm continue with being like a model by capturing myself HAHAHA what the f is going on with me today??!-___- Ok whatever, so here's the results!

HOOKAY! Hope that's not too awkward like my videos hahaha. So yeaaah, thankyou so damn much for still be my favorite readers! I'm so glad to know that you're always interesting to check out D.O.R.K! And hopefully you're having so much fun watching/reading this posts as much as I made it! And inshaAllah will see ya next posts/journey/videos/anything you want, Buddies! Enjoy your holiday!!!♥♥♥