Friday Favorites: ✿Flower Power!✿

Heyhooo, welcome back to DORK! (Daily Of Random Kids) Really feels like a nerd :-B Well, welcome weekdays! Huft, 4days left to meet weekends. What-a-long-time. Honestly, when I don't have any money, I kinda hate weekends. Know what? Because I don't have money!!! I mean, really, how can I enjoy my weekends without money left? Especially if my friends ask me to hang out and.....BAM! My money is disappear by itself. Its because I can't even handle my self not to wasting my money for buying something.....  Seriously, it must be something I really want to buy.... Oh, girls thing.. 3-| Well, talking about the "girls thing", now I have something that's kinda being my favorites pattern now. Guess what? Yup, as the title tells you, its about.......Flower! Awww, such a girly things isn't it?<3 Well, here's some of my stuff that having a flowers pattern. No, not much, just a few of my stuff. Actually most of all is clothes, shoes, pants and skirts. So, here it is! ;D
Ahhh, such a lovely things I ever had!<3<3<3 Hahaha, that's so girrrrly.. And this one is from the shoes,
KYAAAA!!!! Such a lovely shoes I ever had!!! Isn't that pink is soooo baby? Oh goddd, really love this shoes, feels like i don't even want to wear this!!!>.<
Ohya btw, Sekarang ini kan juga lagi jamannya yg namanya "Flower Crown", I beg you all ever heard about that, especially for you, girls. Dari dulu emang gue pengeeen bgt bikin Flower Crown ini, cuma bingung gimana cara bikinnya, sampe ngeliat kalo Flower Crown ini udah banyak yg jual. Macem2 bgt warna sama bentuknya, and that's soooo adorable. Makin banyak yg jual makin banyak juga harganya yg murah2 pastinya kaaan. Sampe pada akhirnya gue juga punya nih Flower Crown ini. Gue beli dari online shop, daaan harganya juga masih manusiawi laaah. Tapiiii, bentuknya macem2 dan warnanya juga lucu2 sekaleeeeh>.< So, ini dia Flower Crown yg gue beliii ;D
Yg ini bentuknya kaya bando gitu... Ahh gak cocok bgt sama muka gue yg brutal gini make begituan :">
Aaaaaand that's all!!! Huaaaa, I don't know why but I think that flowers have their own power in their life. I don't know what's that. Maybe because they have their most shining beauty and shapes. Fyi, from all of the flowers in the world, I love red roses the most. Its feels like, red roses showing a lot of stories inside of them. Especially they showing me about love. Maybe that's why red roses is one of a symbol of love. Agree? :D
Btw, talking about love. Tidak terasa sudah lewat 1 hari setelah hari Valentine~. Well, that's just a day, why make it so complicated? Mari buat tiaphari itu menjadi hari Valentine, ga cuma disetiap tanggal 14 Februari doang kalian nyebarin kasih sayang. Bagi yg muslim, once again, that's just a day. Gue juga bukan tipe orang yg suka terlalu ngerayain hari2 kaya begituan. Yelaaah boro2 hari begituan, hari ulangtahun gue juga ogah gue rayain kalo bukan karena disuruh sama Ibu Negara-_- 14 February? Feels like nothing is more special than watch Manchester United vs Real Madrid. Even if.....I don't watched it, and they're having a draw score, but still...... #GGMU #GGMU #GGMU!!! >=) 
Well, mungkin bisa dibilang ini adalah post-an terpendek gue kali ini. Pendek sekaleeeh, ini efek bosen ga ada kerjaan begini nih ya :---| Btw, thanks for reading! May Allah always bless you all!!! And don't ever stop believing that there's someone out there who's waiting for your love. Always.. See ya next post guys! ;-)